Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sneak Peak :)

This is the Corbett House on the South Campus of LC (South Campus= Graduate Campus). Isn't it lovely? I promise to soon take lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure! The campus is really something.

Not to mention, it's built on a hill. I'm sure to have rock-hard calves by the time I graduate. Oh baby, oh baby!

Also, I have to admit I'm not looking forward to Fall term when the rest of the university (ie. undergrad students) come out of the shadows and grace this great campus with their summer tans and bleached-blonde hair and memories of beach trips and road trips and FRIENDS-- no, no, I'm not bitter.

No, but really--Campus is so must quieter right now. You never have to fight for tables in the library or the dining hall, the grass has space for sun bathing and slip-n-sliding (oh yes, it surely does..). But, I can share. I think.

Goodnight, readers!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading your wonderful stories!!

    ReplyDelete