Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coming up next on Totally Teaching...

Life is absolutely crazy right now... I almost can't handle it.

I'm trying to take on a few extra responsibilities, and I just might have to give them all up. What a bummer. I'll explain more soon!

In my brand-spankin-new planner, where I was writing all my assignments, meetings, and orders of business--I've had to add in "BLOG!" into each day's agenda. When something is written in my planner, I MUST do it! The joy of crossing out my tasks is indescribable!

So here I am...blogging! [check]

I'm on my way out the door (story of my life), so more details must wait!

On the docket for (hopefully) tomorrow morning:
1. Field Studies & Adventures with Poison Oak
2. PE...the week we walked like penguins
3. In-service week--Hello, Miss Ketchup!
4. The Squirmy Kinders
5. Back to the grind!

*Titles are subject to change.. ;)

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment